The NPW Public Policy Committee reviews and recommends policy and advocacy agenda and actions for approval by the NPW board. It is comprised of representatives of member organizations. We welcome new members. If you are interested in joining, please contact Suzanne Gardos.
Have a public policy issue that NPW might help with?
· Advocate for increased nonprofit sector participation in policy formation and resource allocation
· Promote streamlining the government contracting process to ensure timely notification of awarded funds, execution of contracts, and payment to contracted organizations
· Support regular cost of living increases in government contracts with nonprofit service providers
· Foster important programs and services that ensure a vibrant economy
· Monitor the impact of federal and state government on nonprofit resources · Encourage an engaged electorate
Public Policy Committee Meetings